RV: AREMA 2000

Title: Mensaje
Dear Colleages :
In order to apply for a railway project, we have been requested to use the
2000 issue of the AREMA Manual. Right now, we have   the 1995 version
of AREA Manual. Anyway, we will purchase the 2000 version, but in the
meantime, I would like to know if in this last issue, are there any significant
changes, regarding the seismic issue ( Chapter 9 ). I will appreciate if somebody
can provide any hint on this regard.
Thanks,

R.Labbé
M.ASCE