Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Sliding[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Sliding
- From: VerneK(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:24:23 EST
It would seem to me that the Normal force of the weight would always be
perpendicular to the bottom of the footing, so that would be the location with
friction resistance. Unless, you're talking about some type of cohesion type of
soil against the side of the foundation.
- Prev by Subject: Sliding
- Next by Subject: RE: Sliding
- Previous by thread: Re: Sliding - Friction & passive resistance
- Next by thread: RE: Sliding