From: Rick Burch [mailto:rburch(--nospam--at)conterra.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 5:33 PM
To: seaint list server
Subject: Smooth floor plate

Do any of you use smooth floor plate, as opposed to checker plate, for platforms or catwalks, etc?  It seems like I have seen smooth floor plate on some platforms in industrial applications.

If you use smooth plate, is it painted, and are there any problems with slip resistance? The application I am thinking of is a catwalk where there is little or no chance of any moisture being present.

Thanks,
Rick Burch
Columbia, SC

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp