Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Opinion on Terminology[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Opinion on Terminology
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:22:54 EST
Can a slab on grade (ground?) have a soffit or is a soffit strictly the underside of an elevated slab?
Gail S. Kelley
- Prev by Subject: RE: Openings in Existing Masonry
- Next by Subject: RE: Opinion on Terminology
- Previous by thread: RE: Priestley's paper (was seaint Digest for 12 Nov 2002)
- Next by thread: RE: Opinion on Terminology