Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FEMA-350 2.9.1 Strong-column, Weak-beam Condytion Analysis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FEMA-350 2.9.1 Strong-column, Weak-beam Condytion Analysis
- From: "Angel Gomez" <agomezes(--nospam--at)infosel.net.mx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:48:15 -0600
Someone to clarify the spec:
"As a minimum Equation 9-3 of the 1997 AISC Seismic Provisions should be satisfied" (S M*pc/ S M*pb >1)
"In the application of Equation 9-3, the quantity Mc as defined in section 3.2.6 (Mc=Mpr + Vp*(x+dc/2)) of these Recommended Criteria should be substituted for the quantity M*pb "
The question is : The term M*pb in Equation 9-3 is now Mpr + Vp*(x+dc/2) ?
- Prev by Subject: RE: FEMA 356 URM Walls
- Next by Subject: Re: FEMA-350 2.9.1 Strong-column, Weak-beam Condytion Analysis
- Previous by thread: RE: Sliding - Friction & passive resistance
- Next by thread: Re: FEMA-350 2.9.1 Strong-column, Weak-beam Condytion Analysis