Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: slab-on-grade question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: slab-on-grade question
- From: CLaines(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 01:11:23 EST
Anyone familiar with mass housing (tract homes) construction in Florida or Utah I need your help.
Is it common that slabs-on-grade in these two states are constructed without any steel reinforcing (welded wire fabric or rebar)? Also are they constructed with monolithic thickened edges or are they constructed with separate perimeter footings and floating interior slabs?
Thanks for any input.
Charles Laines, S.E.
Long Beach, California
- Prev by Subject: Slab Vapor Retarder (was: ACI or CRSI question-answer center)
- Next by Subject: Re: slab-on-grade question
- Previous by thread: RE: A new angle on "Sliding" - unanchored tanks
- Next by thread: Re: slab-on-grade question