Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Steel Ladders[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Steel Ladders
- From: "Ray Shreenan" <rshreenan(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:31:39 -0800
Does any one have a reference for vertical steel ladder standards or design. The ladder type is one that is mounted on the exterior wall of a building to provide access to a flat roof for mechanical equipment maintenance.
I could not find any info in the UBC or UBC Standards.
Thanks in advance,
Ray Shreenan SE
- Prev by Subject: steel gusset-to-brace connection...ignore beam end moments
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel Ladders
- Previous by thread: Re: Bearing on Tube Steel
- Next by thread: Re: Steel Ladders