Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Steel Ladders[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Steel Ladders
- From: "Armijo, John J (PWCSD 410)" <ArmijoJJ(--nospam--at)PWCSD.NAVY.MIL>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:19:46 -0800
See http://www.osha.gov . The Standard Number is 1910.27 within 29 CFR. Try the following link:
From: Ray Shreenan [mailto:rshreenan(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 10:32 AM
Subject: Steel Ladders
Does any one have a reference for vertical steel ladder standards or design. The ladder type is one that is mounted on the exterior wall of a building to provide access to a flat roof for mechanical equipment maintenance.
I could not find any info in the UBC or UBC Standards.
Thanks in advance,
Ray Shreenan SE
- Prev by Subject: Steel Ladders
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel Ladders
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel Ladders
- Next by thread: RE: Steel Ladders