From: Ray Shreenan [mailto:rshreenan(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 12:32 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Steel Ladders

Does any one have a reference for vertical steel ladder standards or design.  The ladder type is one that is mounted on the exterior wall of a building to provide access to a flat roof for mechanical equipment maintenance.
I could not find any info in the UBC or UBC Standards.

Thanks in advance,
Ray Shreenan SE