Re: Steel Ladders

The OSHA standards have some good dimensional requirements for ladders, ladder cages, minimum clearances, etc. Not sure if it can be accessed for free on web or not.
James

From: "Ray Shreenan" <rshreenan(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Steel Ladders
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:31:39 -0800

Does any one have a reference for vertical steel ladder standards or design. The ladder type is one that is mounted on the exterior wall of a building to provide access to a flat roof for mechanical equipment maintenance.
I could not find any info in the UBC or UBC Standards.

Thanks in advance,
Ray Shreenan SE