Re: Steel Ladders

Ray,
Try The Iron Shop.
web site at www.TheIronShop.com
Himat
>>> rshreenan(--nospam--at)earthlink.net 11/15/02 01:31PM >>>
Does any one have a reference for vertical steel ladder standards or design.  The ladder type is one that is mounted on the exterior wall of a building to provide access to a flat roof for mechanical equipment maintenance.
I could not find any info in the UBC or UBC Standards.

Thanks in advance,
Ray Shreenan SE