RE: Steel Ladders

Hi Ray, I have used OSHA's standard for rail ladder with bar and steel rails and round steel rungs.  The link I have is:
http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owasrch.ex_full_site_search?p_osha_filter=full&p_search_str=ladders
[Schwan, Martin K.]  -----
From: Ray Shreenan [mailto:rshreenan(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 9:32 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Steel Ladders

Does any one have a reference for vertical steel ladder standards or design.  The ladder type is one that is mounted on the exterior wall of a building to provide access to a flat roof for mechanical equipment maintenance.
I could not find any info in the UBC or UBC Standards.

Thanks in advance,
Ray Shreenan SE