RE: Epoxy Floors over Precast

I agree that a relatively stiff topping should not cross movement joints -
and I am not sure that there is a suitable topping material to cross such
joints. There are some flexible coatings which can bridge small cracks but
I'm not sure they would be suitable for this application.

William C. Sherman, PE
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311
Fax: 303-293-8236