Re: Clip angle connection to concrete

William,
I always allow for the eccentricity.  There has been
research on the subject of how much moment exists at
these flexible connections.  i can't remember the
sources but I think one was Lehigh.  There was some
considerable moment developed but still small compared
to the beam.  Besides that, often fabricators want to
use slotted holes fot the angles at the concrete face
because of tolerances.