Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Hospital Kitchens[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Hospital Kitchens
- From: Neil Moore <nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 16:28:29 -0800
Gee, Bill, your so helpful, as usual.
At 06:19 PM 11/16/02 -0600, you wrote:
Yes. All the major model building codes require that no matter what is on the menu on any given day. everything cooked in a hospital kitchen must taste like boiled squash.
- -----Original Message-----
- From: Geryes Awwad [mailto:fawwad(--nospam--at)bezeqint.net]
- Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 3:30 AM
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Hospital Kitchens
- Does any one have a Reference for Code Requirements of Hospital Kitchens.
- Thanks in advance,
- G. Awwad SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Hospital Kitchens
- Next by Subject: Re: Hospital Kitchens
- Previous by thread: RE: Hospital Kitchens
- Next by thread: Re: Hospital Kitchens