Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Hospital Kitchens[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Hospital Kitchens
- From: Cratylus Consulting Group <cratylus(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:32:14 +0000
Within the California Building Code, there are related sections as follows:
Hospitals-General Design (904.2.6).
Feel free to e-mail me if you need links related to this information.
Geryes Awwad wrote:
Hi Does any one have a Reference for Code Requirements of Hospital Kitchens. Thanks in advance,G. Awwad SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Hospital Kitchens
- Next by Subject: Re: Hospital Kitchens
- Previous by thread: RE: Hospital Kitchens
- Next by thread: Re: Steel Ladders