RE: Shear Friction

	Jake,
		I probably qualify in your book as a "precast guy." If you
want something I may have it. I do not have the original references listed
in ACI, as they date back to the mid-60s and early 70s. Mostly though, PCI
literature just expands on the shear friction discussion in 11.7 of ACI 318,
making it easier to directly apply. I think David Finley was quoting from
11.7.8 in his original question.
	Jim Getaz
	Winchester, Virginia