Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
PTI Design Method, was RE: Have you heard of watering your foundation?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: PTI Design Method, was RE: Have you heard of watering your foundation?
- From: "Eric Green" <EGreen(--nospam--at)walterpmoore.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:32:44 -0600
I would really, really like additional comment on the PTI design method vis-à-vis its scientific underpinnings. This is a subject I have always been deeply interested in and I have always wondered what others think of it.
I will start the discussion by offering that the two competing design methods (BRAB and WRI/Snowden) are empirically based.
In a message dated 11/18/2002
11:48:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, Bruce.Trobridge(--nospam--at)ogs.state.ny.us writes:
I was asked this question by my brother who is building a house in the Dallas area
- Prev by Subject: RE: PTI Design Method for Slabs on Ground
- Next by Subject: pull test of anchor
- Previous by thread: Re: Have you heard of watering your foundation?
- Next by thread: RE: Hospital Kitchens