Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Hospital Kitchens[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Hospital Kitchens
- From: "Trobridge, Bruce" <Bruce.Trobridge(--nospam--at)ogs.state.ny.us>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:41:15 -0500
I spoke to our kitchen designer and she mentioned the NFPA. One issue with Hospital kitchens apparently is keeping the hot food hot to avoid bacteria since much of the food is must be delivered to the patients.
Bruce C. Trobridge PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Hospital Kitchens
- Next by Subject: RE: Hospital Kitchens
- Previous by thread: Re: Hospital Kitchens
- Next by thread: Re: To Carl Sramek: Re: A new angle on "Sliding"