Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: FORTRAN[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: FORTRAN
- From: Tom Skaggs <tom.skaggs(--nospam--at)apawood.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:19:36 -0800
I checked out the link to the GNU.org website, and had problems with the referenced directory. A while back, I downloaded G77 from the below website. It works for Microsoft Windows based computers. It's limited to Fortran-77. I do not believer there is an open source version that supports F90 or F95. The compiler is very good, and catches errors that other Window's based compilers do not find.
- Prev by Subject: Re: FORTRAN
- Next by Subject: fortran again!
- Previous by thread: Re: FORTRAN
- Next by thread: Have you heard of watering your foundation?