Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bar versus wire[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Bar versus wire
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:44:58 EST
What is the difference between specifying bar versus wire, i.e. a #5 versus D31 wire (same size). If you specify D31 wire, do you get it in a coil, like what they fabricate the bars from?
What is the advantage of specifying D31 wire when it is something like a 10 ft length?
I am trying to make sense out of something I am reading ...it pertains to research for bridge design.
Gail S. Kelley
- Prev by Subject: Bar sand
- Next by Subject: RE: Bar versus wire
- Previous by thread: Re: Treatment for potentially expansive soils (was RE: Have you heard of watering your foundation?)
- Next by thread: RE: Bar versus wire