Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Bar versus wire[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Bar versus wire
- From: Paul Crocker <paulc(--nospam--at)ckcps.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:58:28 -0800
-----Original Message-----What is the difference between specifying bar versus wire, i.e. a #5 versus D31 wire (same size). If you specify D31 wire, do you get it in a coil, like what they fabricate the bars from?
From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 11:45 AM
Subject: Bar versus wire
What is the advantage of specifying D31 wire when it is something like a 10 ft length?
I am trying to make sense out of something I am reading ...it pertains to research for bridge design.
Gail S. Kelley
- Prev by Subject: Bar versus wire
- Next by Subject: Re: Bar versus wire
- Previous by thread: Bar versus wire
- Next by thread: RE: Bar versus wire