Re: Treatment for potentially expansive soils (was RE: Have

Samir,

That is NOT what I was describing.  It isn't an active steel corrosion
protection system for steel piles but rather a Electro-Chemical Soil
Treatment System developed to provide for strengthening of cohesive and
non-cohesive soils including foundations sub base, hillside slope and slide
stabilization, temporary pavement, etc.

It is not an active system - in other words once the soil is treated once,
no further treatment is required.

It works especially well with expansive clays where the addition of binding
element to the water solution to boreholes is minimal.

I hope I clarified my original post.

Sasha Itsekson, SE
Enginious Structures
Oakland, CA

PS  My father worked developing and implementing this technology in Russia
in 1980's