From: Carter, Charlie [mailto:carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 5:30 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Steel Seismic Design

>Is there a copy of the AISC Seismic Provisions
>with Supplement 2 already in the document?
>It would make life much easier to have a complete
>copy.  Working with the supplement is possible,
>just very difficult given its size.

Not presently, but I can have such a thing created if there is a need.
The 2002 Seismic Provisions just went to our printer and will be
available in about a month. This is a complete revision, not a
supplement. I recognize that the 2002 AISC Seismic Provisions will not
be the version referenced in your building codes. However, would its
availability eliminate the need for an integrated version of the 1997
AISC Seismic Provisions with Supplement No. 2?

Charlie