Re: Test Result for GWB shearwalls

I'm aware of two recently published sets of test results for GWB sheathed walls --from CUREE and APA(although I haven't been able to find APA's on their web site). Does anyone know how they compare? Tiedowns, loading protocol, results, etc. The COLA work used silly tiedowns and a unrealistic loading protocol, so I don't really want to use their results. I'm hoping this later work is better, but I don't want to buy it, wade thought it, and then have to toss it out. Comments?
Chuck Utzman, P.E.
P.S. FWIW Hardy did send me their cycled loading test results. The results look good. Kelly Cobeen's recent SEAONC presentation comparing the various manufactured high aspect ratio shearwall systems indicated to me that she also thought Hardy system works just fine.