ICBO Approved Anchors for Crane Loading

David,

I posted the original question and based on responses, both on and off the
list, it appears that there are no approvals as yet.  One reason that has
been offered is that neither ICBO nor NES have developed acceptance criteria
for post-installed proprietary anchors subject to vibration.

HTH

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

David Chan wrote:

. > A few weeks ago, a question came up on whether or not there are any ICBO
. > approved post-installed anchors (wedges, expansion, epoxy) for crane
. > such anchors.