RE: TS MOMENT FRAME

>Does anyone have any design examples or
>informations on the design of TS moment
>frames?  Performance wise, how does it
>compare to WF Moment frame?

There is some guidance in the AISC HSS Connections Manual. Look at the
connections for trusses, some of which are for vierendeel configurations
(moment connections). You can find that at http://www.aisc.org. There is
also a good design guide by Packer and Henderson available from the Candaian
Institute of Steel Construction.

Performance-wise, HSS are fine, just different in how they can and should be
connected. Not sure what else to say.

Charlie