Re: Reinforced Concrete Dome Deisgn

Geryes Awwad

 I have a copy of Thin Shell Concrete Structures by Billington Copyright 1965.  I can't believe I every used it but got an A in the course at Georgia Tech.  It is a lot of theory. You are welcome to have it if you send me your address.  I no longer can understand the math.  I feel old.

Bob Fennema, PE

Geryes Awwad wrote:

HiDoes anyone know of any good references specifically for Reinforced concrete domes, shells and plates structures?

G. Awwad   SE