Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Reinforced Concrete Dome Deisgn[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Reinforced Concrete Dome Deisgn
- From: Bob Fennema <bobfennema(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:38:30 -0800
I have a copy of Thin Shell Concrete Structures by Billington Copyright 1965. I can't believe I every used it but got an A in the course at Georgia Tech. It is a lot of theory. You are welcome to have it if you send me your address. I no longer can understand the math. I feel old.
Bob Fennema, PE
Geryes Awwad wrote:
HiDoes anyone know of any good references specifically for Reinforced concrete domes, shells and plates structures?
- Prev by Subject: Reinforced Concrete Dome Deisgn
- Next by Subject: RE: Reinforced Concrete Dome Design
- Previous by thread: Reinforced Concrete Dome Deisgn
- Next by thread: Re: Steel Dome Deisgn