RE: Steel Seismic Design

>Considering that the adoption of Supplement
>No. 2 will occur (way)before the adoption of
>the 2002 provisions, yes, it would be helpful. And,
>while you are at it, you should consider a "flavor"
>containing Supplement No. 1 only for those of us
>shackled with some variation of the 1997 UBC and
>want/need to use an OCBF in two stories (or more).

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you still have much call for 1997 AISC Seismic
Provisions with Supplement No. 1? If it is not extensive, I may have to put
that one off as staff time is dwindling. But let me know (privately) if you
think it is definitely needed.

>I HATE supplements and errata!

Yes, me too. I especially hate errata. They're in every document you and I
have ever used or produced, but I hate them all the same. Even more, I hate
them in AISC documents because they are ALWAYS something I should have
caught and didn't.

Charlie