Re: Steel Dome Deisgn

I suggest you try "The Structural Steel Designer's Handbook."  I have the 1st ed. (1972) which has a
Section 4 "Special Structural Theories" which has 12 pages on 3 different kinds of domes.

A more extensive book is "Analysis, Design and Construction of Braced Domes" by Prof. M.S. Makowski (UK),
published by Nichols Publishing Co. of New York.

Gary Hodgson, P.Eng.
Niagara Falls, ON