Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Parking Garages in Canada[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Parking Garages in Canada
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:42:37 EST
Is there a requirement in Canada that all new parking structures have a membrane applied to the slabs?
If so, how are the requirements for the membrane specified?
Is this a requirement or just standard practice?
Gail S. Kelley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Parallel Chord Wood Floor Trusses
- Next by Subject: RE: Parking Garages in Canada
- Previous by thread: Re: Lt Gage Steel
- Next by thread: RE: Parking Garages in Canada