gratings

Dear Samir,

You have one more option.
Chequered plates.
A 6 mm thick chequered plate should suffice.
If the span is more than a metre, weld an 80 x 6
stiffener underneath at intervals.

I don't know if you are located in India or abroad.

Welded gratings are available from a number of reputed
suppliers in India and I will give you the names if
you want.
Fabricating them will  be time consuming.

Gratings can be welded to the supporting beams or
fixed with clips. In the latter case, it is convenient
to remove them locally  if required.

In lieu of galvanising the gratings, you could dip the
gratings in wear resistant paint. (Check if bituminous
black paint is okay)

No manufacturer gives a "guarantee" in years for
gratings.
Gratings have a load carrying capacity depending on
span and the thickness and width of the flats.
Nothing happens to gratings unless the panel is
overloaded.
It is not a moving part that requires servicing or a
guarantee of performance over a period of time.
The manufacturer will be pleased to arrange a load
test if you specify it and satisfy you about its load
carrying capacity. Is this what you mean by guarantee?

With best wishes
G Vishwanath
Bangalore , India