TRUSS SHAPES

Dear Colleagues,
I need to design an A-36 steel trusses to cover a warehouse. The span is 82 ft, in a seismic zone and with winds of 65 mph. The only trusses the load will be supporting is the roof and lamps. I have two questions:

1. What is more efficient structuraly speaking, a Howe type truss with gabled top chords and straight bottom chord or a Fink type truss with both chords gabled and parallel to each other?

2. And speaking of weight, which one of the two will require less material?

Thank you,

Juan