RE: gratings

Dear G Vishvanath / members

Thankyou for the info.

The chequred plate option is not considered since the environment is highly
corrosive. Also it is very costly to maintain.
But I will have to check the option of dipping the grating in wear resistant
paint.
I am based at india, and shall be grateful if you  can send me names of
reputed suppliers of welded bar grating.

Regards

samir shah