Pinned joint of Concrete Structures

Hello,
How can I make joints of concrete structure into pinned joints in practical?
When I design a concrete structure, I can assume like this one is pinned and
that one is fixed.  However, in the drawings or in practical, the fixed and
pinned joints of concrete are almost same.  Therefore, I may think that the
concept of pinned and fixed joint in concrete structures is unnecessary.  Is
it right?   If it is wrong, how can pinned joints be made or built in
practical?

Jeong Yang