Kimden: jyang(--nospam--at)fdgoak.com
Kime: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Bilgi:
Konu: Pinned joint of Concrete Structures
Tarih: 11/23/2002 12:11:29 AM
Hello,
How can I make joints of concrete structure into pinned joints in practical?
When I design a concrete structure, I can assume like this one is pinned and
that one is fixed. However, in the drawings or in practical, the fixed and
pinned joints of concrete are almost same. Therefore, I may think that the
concept of pinned and fixed joint in concrete structures is unnecessary. Is
it right? If it is wrong, how can pinned joints be made or built in
practical?

Jeong Yang

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org

Internet'e Turk Nokta Net'in ISDN hizmeti ile bağlanın, hızınızı ikiye katlayın!
http://abonelik.turk.net/