RE: Penetrations in Grade Beams

Brian, see section 6.3 of the ACI-318.

John

From: "Brian Spencer" <bspencer(--nospam--at)tgrwa.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Penetrations in Grade Beams
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:19:15 -0600

Actually,  I was looking for any information concerning new penetrations
through new grade beams.
In the realm of setting up criteria for the contract documents that
adequately outlines max size,
spacing of openings, clear distance between openings etc.

Brian Spencer
Tylk Gustafson Reckers Wilson Andrews, LLC
407 South Dearborn, Suite 900
Chicago, IL 60605
bspencer(--nospam--at)tgrwa.com
http://www.tgrwa.com