Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: TS MOMENT FRAME[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: TS MOMENT FRAME
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:49:28 EST
I have used TS sections (now called HSS iI guess some contractors got cunfused with TS for Timberstrand and used a structural tube section!!!!).
I have used for an one -story "ordinary frame" ONLY and had no objection from the Building Dept. I used Full PEn welds at the 45 deg joints.
Hope this helps.
Antonio S. Luisoni
Granada Hills, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: TS MOMENT FRAME
- Next by Subject: TS MOMENT FRAME
- Previous by thread: RE: TS MOMENT FRAME
- Next by thread: TS MOMENT FRAME