From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 10:36 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: WANTED: Concrete Column Analysis & Design Software Recommendations

I need to purchase a package to do analysis and design of reinforced
concrete columns. I have used PCA-COL in the past, and it has the features
that I need, but I think it is priced too steeply. PCA-COL is about a
thousand bucks, and will only do circular and rectangular sections. You have
to fork out another $500 for irregular column capability.

I'm looking for something nearer $500 or less, with similar capabilities.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks.

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org