Re: WANTED: Concrete Column Analysis & Design Software Recommendations

You can try a couple of mathcad sheets by Thomas P. Magner or Paul H.
Dunn, Jr.  These are available on the Civil and Mechanical
Engineering mathcad files page.

http://www.mathcad.com/Library/mathcad_files.asp

Edwin R. Schmeckpeper, P.E., Ph.D.
Department of Civil Engineering