RE: WANTED: Concrete Column Analysis & Design Software Recommendations

That's what they said four years ago. I note that it is still the same
obsolete DOS version as before.

I think LEAP has abandoned the building market, as they are having much
success with bridge design. I doubt they'll fool with AxSys much in the
future.