Fwd: RE: SEGMENTAL RETAINING WALL USED FOR DETENtION BASIN

Thank you Chip for ur very prompt & useful response.

And, Helen: I hope this answers ur query on the subject. Iam forwarding this response to Seaint List, just in case it didn't get posted owing to the reasons that Chip & other Merex guys are not signed up to this List and I guess their posting  may not have been auto-generated by the Seaint List.

Helen, try getting in touch with the Merex guys; they are the experts on the subject. Good luck to you. Regards,

Syed Faiz Ahmad

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* ******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: http://www.seaint.org ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********