Sent: November 26, 2002 14:57
Subject: Off Topic - Hard Drive Cleanup Software

I'm going to switch some computers around between my office and my house.  I want to make sure there are not remnants of financial or client data left on the hard drives to surface down the road, especially if we later donate the computers to others.  Can anyone recommend any software specifically for making sure erased data is truly earsed?  I'd rather do that than have to format the disks and reinstall the software we want to keep.

M. David Finley, P.E.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL  32025
386-752-6400