RE: Single Plate Connection of Collectors Procedure

Gentlemen,

Ben is right, I did get some great responses.  Very Helpful.

Since these are existing connections, adding on to the shear plate seems a
little tricky but probably could be done somehow.  If the numbers don't work
that way, then adding material top and bottom to make moment connections
looks interesting.  This would help out with the gravity load too.

Thanks Very Much
Mark Johnson PE