Re: SEGMENTAL RETAINING WALL USED FOR DETENtION BASIN

Mr. Surinder Bhat,

Thanx indeed to both you & Chip for ur very prompt reply.

Let me expain to you. This project is not in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.This enquiry is raised by somebody Helen Zhou (probably in Taiwan, I guess ?) in the SEAINT (Structural Engineers Association International) LIST SERVE; this is a forum of ASCE. In this forum professionals from around the globe post queries and the same is auto-generated  to all its members (in hundreds or more !) immediately. Then after the professionals having relevant experties or background respond accordingly & sort of help out the guys/women asking the question. This is a useful forum engaged in constructive business. I suggest both of you to sign up & become the member of SEAINT; you can do that by visiting the ASCE Site.

As for ur request for details about this problem, I would here request our friend Helen Zhou to respond to ur question. I hope he will.

Best regards to all of you. Good luck & have a nice day. Regards,

Syed Faiz Ahmad; MEngg, M.ASCE

Senior Structural Engineer

Saudi Oger Ltd,

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: http://www.seaint.org ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********