Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: 2001 Calif Building Code[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: 2001 Calif Building Code
- From: Steve Widmayer <SWidmayer(--nospam--at)WILLDAN.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:06:32 -0800
"Essentially nothing"...I agree, except for those changes from local amendments which can be significant. You should check with the each city's/county's building official to obtain information on the changes they have adopted. The Northridge earthquake has caused some communities in So. Calif. to adopt much reduced shear wall allowables. This trend may reach into No. Calif.
Steve Widmayer, PE
- Prev by Subject: 2001 Calif Building Code
- Next by Subject: RE: 2001 Calif Building Code
- Previous by thread: Re: 2001 Calif Building Code
- Next by thread: RE: 2001 Calif Building Code