From: David Topete <davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
Subject: 2001 Calif Building Code
To: SEAINT List <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

--0-1812388585-1038340375=:7588

Hello all,

It seems as if a lot of jurisdictions in CA have adopted the 2001 CBC, or
rather, the 2001 CBC took effect November 1, 2002.  For standard, typical
everyday engineering and design of commercial structures (which our office
typically designs), what has changed, if anything?

Any input is helpful and appreciated.

TIA,

David Topete, PE

Walnut Creek, CA