From: David Topete
To: SEAINT List
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 11:52 AM
Subject: 2001 Calif Building Code

Hello all,

It seems as if a lot of jurisdictions in CA have adopted the 2001 CBC, or rather, the 2001 CBC took effect November 1, 2002.  For standard, typical everyday engineering and design of commercial structures (which our office typically designs), what has changed, if anything?

Any input is helpful and appreciated.

TIA,

David Topete, PE

Walnut Creek, CA