From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
Subject: Re: TS MOMENT FRAME
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

--part1_11.30486fd.2b13e6d8_boundary

I have used TS sections (now called HSS iI guess some contractors got
cunfused with TS for Timberstrand and used a structural tube section!!!!).
I have used for an  one -story "ordinary  frame" ONLY and had no objection
from the Building Dept.  I used Full PEn welds at the 45 deg joints.
Hope this helps.

Antonio S. Luisoni
Consulting S.E.
Granada Hills, CA

--part1_11.30486fd.2b13e6d8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3
FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B><I>I have used TS sections (now
called HSS iI guess some contractors got cunfused with TS for Timberstrand
and used a structural tube section!!!!).<BR>
I have used for an&nbsp; one -story "ordinary&nbsp; frame" ONLY and had no
objection from the Building Dept.&nbsp; I used Full PEn welds at the 45 deg
joints.<BR>
Hope this helps.<BR>
<BR>
Antonio S. Luisoni<BR>
Consulting S.E.<BR>
Granada Hills, CA </B></I></FONT></HTML>

--part1_11.30486fd.2b13e6d8_boundary--