Fire Rating

We would like to construct a concrete floor using  UL D920 with 4 1/2" min.
of normal weight concrete above an approved composite metal deck that has 2
hour fire rating with no fireproofing. If the floor is poured with 5" over
the deck, then where we have grout set tile (1 1/2" depression)  we would
have only 3 1/2" of concrete over the metal deck plus 1" of grout as a
setting bed for quarry tile. Would this meet the 2 hour fire rating? We
would not count the quarry tile as contributing to the fire rating.

Jim K.